- The content of the Website pages is the property of the Data Administrator and is legally protected.
- The website is informative. AEM s.c. makes every effort to ensure that the presented data is as complete and up-to-date as possible.
- In order to use the Website, the User should have a computer or device with software installed that allows browsing websites and access to the Internet. Access to the Website may take place using the most popular web browsers.
- AEM s.c. declares that the Website pages are free of content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law. In particular, the website does not contain content that causes or threatens the privacy or security of any person, contains information that promotes illegal activities or behavior that is offensive, threatening, indecent, defamatory or defamatory, inciting racism, persecution for ethnic, cultural or ethnic reasons. religious, promoting or conducive to criminal activities, infringing the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or constituting another form of infringement of legally protected goods.
Collection of data
In accordance with the practice adopted by most websites, we store http queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by url addresses.
The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user's computer)
- name of the client's station - identification performed by the http protocol, if possible,
- time of the inquiry,
- the first line of the http request,
- http response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- url address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if our website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the http connection.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the website www.aem.pl. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the website structure is error-free, etc. In addition, we would like to inform you that our website also collects data by Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects its own cookies, which is data related to the device and browser, IP address and user activities on the website or application, to measure and report statistics on user interactions with websites or applications that use Google Analytics. Website users can customize cookies and collected data using functions such as: cookie settings, User-ID, Data Import and Measurement Protocol platform.
Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, they are saved when using the Website on the User's computer. Cookies are text files that enable the AEM s.c. server correct presentation of the data contained on the website. Cookies are used only for internal purposes of website optimization in terms of performance and for statistical analyzes. AEM s.c. does not collect cookies to identify the User. The issues of enabling or disabling cookies depend on the browser configuration and may be modified by the User. In accordance with applicable regulations, the User has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser.
How to manage cookies?
Web browser manufacturers' instructions:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
Links to other sites
AEM s.c. is not responsible for the content of these websites and the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy principles followed by the companies administering individual websites.
Personal data protection
Please be advised that the data collected by the forms posted on the aem.pl website are processed by AEM s.c. Personal data is not collected or stored.